Junior Business Analyst
The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working with a market leading, international law firm to help recruit a Junior Business Analyst to work out of their Leeds office on a 12 month contract. My client are easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and the surrounding areas due to my client being located in Leeds city centre.
Joining a small team of four Business Analyst reporting into the senior Business Analyst, duties shall include but not me limited to;
- Being responsible for dealing with preliminary conflict check requests
- Client / Matter file opening and re-opening
- Providing assistance on all aspects of new business intake for the company
- Previous experience within an Analyst role within a call centre is ideal but not necessary
- Proficient using Excel spread sheets
- The ability to work part of a team and individually
- Paying up to £21,000 for a fixed 12 month contract
- Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:30 with one Sunday a month on call
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.