New Business Advisor - Derby
Job Title: New Business Advisor (Financial Services)
Shift Pattern (See below)
Working for a well-established, Derby based company who operate within the Financial Services Sector. This positon involves providing customer service, by phone and e-mail, for existing and potential customers. The role also involves processing applications for credit.
- Handling inbound and outbound customer telephone calls and dealing with queries
- Replying to customer e-mail and website enquiries
- Processing applications for finance
- Liaising with customers regarding their applications and/or obtaining further information
- Dealing with customer account queries, e.g. amending direct debit dates
- Updating the system and following processes as per department policy & procedures
- Filing, scanning and archiving customer agreement documentation
- Supporting the collections team with outbound calling where required
- Completing credit and affordability assessments using relevant credit tools
- Making lending decisions or recommendations on finance applications
Required Skills & Attributes
- Ability to use basic Microsoft software; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail & data accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to meet business requirements
- Hard working and committed to achieving individual KPI targets
- Team player
- Effective communicator- written and verbal
- Financial services industry knowledge and a basic understanding of credit searching and loan products would be beneficial.
- Salary Negotiable between £16,000 - £18,000 subject to experience
- Performance related bonus
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- 40 hour week
- 3 shift patterns on a rolling rota, 8am - 5pm. 9am - 6pm and 10am -7pm during the week.
- 1 in approx 3 or 4 Saturdays worked 9am - 5pm (with a day given off in the week). During summer, Saturday shift increase to approx 1 out of 2. If you work a Saturday then you will get a day off in the week.
- 1 hour lunch.