Financial Reporting Accountant
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant within a construction business based in Leicester.
The Financial Reporting Accountant role is a chance to work on an exciting future for the construction business with future plans for progression within the company. The role will provide the candidate with the chance to work at a large scale and influence at the senior level.
The successful Financial Reporting Accountant will be required to prepare all aspects of the external financial reporting requirements for the UK business.
As the Financial Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with interpreting new financial reporting requirements and designing the associated formats
- Efficient delivery and collection of complex financial information for the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Financial Reporting (FINREP) reporting processes
- Identifying and designing the necessary control environment to provide assurance over the stand-alone and consolidated financial information included in external publications (including analytical review and other appropriate procedures)
- Assistant business partnering with other finance functions and other internal stakeholders
- Preparing the external financial statements of the entities within a strict deadline
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. PQE - fully qualified, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Relevant industry knowledge is desirable but not essential
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Experience of supporting others' performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Proficient in IT
The package for the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Care