- Job Title: Financial Modeller
- Employer: NHS
- Location: South East
- Rate: Negotiable
- Contract: 3-6 months
Real Staffing have an exciting opportunity for an interim Financial Modeller to support a large NHS organisation with a key project which will help to shape the future of their services.
This is the ideal role for an experience project accountant who has strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of the healthcare sector. Candidates should have an accounting background within the NHS and be comfortable utilising a range of financial systems and packages.
The project will be split into two key stages:
1) Updating the existing financial model
2) Developing the model to incorporate a new costing strategy
- Improve the level of costing detail which is accessible through the financial model
- Quantifying service lines and allocating expenses
- Reporting on both direct and indirect costs (including overheads)
- Scenario modelling incorporating assumptions such as growth
- Financial forecasting and extrapolating activity trends
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- NHS experience
- Financial Modelling
- Strong Excel and system skills
- Available at short notice
To apply for this position or find out more information please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.