The candidate will work within the IT analytics team providing reporting and insight on the business activities in order to optimise strategies and processes. Working alongside colleagues at all levels you will support various business functions to deliver value through the use of data.
The Client- An award-winning debt recovery law firm
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Manage existing MI reporting ensuring accurate and timely delivery for both internal and external customers
- Collate user requirements to create new reporting and MI suites
- Provision of high level dashboards through to granular level reports
- Provide analytical insight from operational and financial data to support the delivery of business objectives
- Work with the BI developer to ensure data structures are aligned with reporting needs
- Build relationships with key business persons to promote the use of MI/BI throughout the business
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with multiple projects
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to create and manage SQL queries, procedures and jobs (SSIS an advantage)
- Development and management of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and KPIs.
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles
- Experience of BI and reporting software (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills