Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Manchester City Centre
£28,000 - £32,000 DOE
Do you have ideas that could drive the success of a ground-breaking business? Want to collaborate with a highly-skilled team that shares your passion for online and digital media? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
With a global network spanning Europe and the US, our client is an online retailer specialising in kitchen and homeware. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
Our client has a collection of exciting brands, a great online presence and a talented team of innovators, so you’ll be able to hit the ground running as soon as you walk through the door.
You will have the chance to make a genuine, lasting impact on the business and will have the creative freedom you need to elevate our client to new levels of success.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll develop and implement innovative strategies and plans to drive lead acquisition and brand awareness.
Within a vibrant environment, you’ll support and deliver the digital growth plan by bringing new ideas and traffic driving initiatives to the table.
Your other duties will involve:
- Implementing SEO, PPC, social, CRM, affiliate, digital PR and email marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with in-house teams and agencies to maximise visibility, engagement and ROI
- Working closely with the Social Media Team to plan activity on blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Managing, measuring and reporting on integrated marketing campaigns
- Optimising websites using digital best practice
- Interpreting research to support content strategies and multichannel user experience journeys
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ digital marketing experience
- A degree (or equivalent) in a marketing, communications, advertising or business related discipline
Highly motivated, confident and resilient, as the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. You’ll also have superb attention to detail and will be in your element when collaborating with a team of talented creatives.
A CIM or IDM qualification would be beneficial, as would a Google AdWords or Analytics certification.
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Online Campaign Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Online Campaign Executive, Marketing.