KIA Customer Experience Improvement Manager
Field-based role covering the Midlands, (with some UK wide travel required)
Substantial basic & OTE plus company car, pension and private health care
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic performance improvement professional who thrives on differentiating and improving Customer Experience?
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to KIA Motors where an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Experience Improvement Manager who can work with selected Dealers on improvement actions and implementing initiatives.
The main aim of the Customer Experience Improvement Manager is to work with the Management and staff of Dealers, ensuring they deliver the best customer experience. You will achieve this through a structured coaching approach, delivering tangible improvements in Customer Satisfaction indices and additional targeted metrics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Dealers to identify under performance, mutually agree remedial actions and ensure effective implementation with the team.
- Manage the introduction of new processes and behavioural change through a combination of SMART action planning, coaching (both physical and remote) and follow-up activities.
- Support the effective digital footprint of the dealer across all departments to help drive customer engagement and business improvement.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic self-starter who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influence others. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- An ability to promote and embed change
- Knowledge and experience of performance management and employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in delivering training workshops would also be an advantage
In return you will have the benefit of working for a prestigious brand with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry. In addition, you will have the support of fellow colleagues within the DEKRA network. The successful candidates will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an accreditation in Coaching as part of a comprehensive performance development plan.