Graduate Marketing Executive
The Junior Marketing Executive role will be varied and provide support to the team with the delivery of marketing services.
- High levels of written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail and quality checking
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to prioritise work appropriately
- Ability to work independently
- Ideally experience in a similar role, carrying out similar duties
- Self Motivated, result driven individual
- Responsible for Social media engagement/management in order to increase reach and engagement across key channels
- Creating new campaign
- Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns
- Creating sharp and relevant content for creative campaigns
- Increasing brand awareness
- Great, natural career progression
- Opportunity to join the business at a time of growth
- Social office environment
Salary£20,000 - £25,000
Start date: ASAP
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation