Resource Planning Analyst
Our client is seeking a Senior Resource Planning Analyst to be responsible for managing achievement of SLA performance and appropriate allocation of resource within designated operational areas.
To manage client and internal customer relationships managing the localized team of Resource Planning Analysts, leading the Resource Planning function at a site level and recommending solutions to under / over capacity to ensure business plans are achieved.
- Maximize operational performance through optimisation of scheduled activities.
- Monitor adherence to schedules to ensure optimum business performance.
- Provide attendance and shrinkage validation and reporting against planned schedules
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that changes to the plan are understood
- Forecasting, planning and scheduling ownership at a site level
- Management of annualised hours system, holiday booking process/systems
- Accurate volume, handling time & FTE forecasts
- Responsible for Resource Planning, forecasting & demand scheduling for all types of processing & complaints activity using appropriate systems/methodology
- Delivering detailed workload projections, resource gap analysis & appropriate recruitment/resource plans to ensure the delivery of business plans
- Identify & utilise operational levers such as shrinkage options & shift optimisation to ensure sufficient resource is available to meet demand
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Excel - Essential
- Experience of dealing with complex resource plans and schedules
- Demand Planning
- Resource Management
- People Management
- Analysis and forecasting
- Strong organisational, planning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and positive with a 'can-do' mentality
- Good understanding of Resource Planning tools and an ability to demonstrate the key performance indicators within Resource Planning
- Knowledge of Resource Planning methods and assumptions (front and back office)
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute and challenge
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience of impact assessment process & campaign management strategies