Exhibition Sales Manager
Exhibition Sales Manager - Up to £35K basic + 35% commission.
Working for a rapidly expanding events business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Be part of an exciting and fast growing, Central London based events company.
• Opportunity to develop and progress within the business due to their growth plans.
• Excellent salary and commission plus further bonus for exceeding targets!
An exciting, fast growing exhibition and conference business. They provide the industry with the latest products and information. They hold an extensive portfolio and a leaders within their market. With the launch of new events, the opportunity has arisen for a talented exhibition sales manager/senior sales executive to join their passionate sales team!
About the role of an Exhibition Sales Manager:
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to work on two new exhibitions. You would be conducting sales via telephone and face to face. You will need to be a team player who can work well with technical, production, content, policy, exhibition administration and marketing teams to deliver on event goals.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:
- Have successfully sold exhibition space previously.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients.
- Experience of new business development.
- Experience of managing a floor plan.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Have previously used a CRM system effectively.
How to apply for this Exhibition Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.