Major Global Company with large Prestige Car Brands in the UK require a Transaction Manager. This role is part of an expansion plan. Having seen the business exceed its targets consistently over the last 6 months it has become apparent there is a need to increase headcount in the F&I side of the business. This is a brand new role that you could really make your own.
Basic Salary of £25,000 and OTE of £55,000 ++ CAR ++ PENSION ++ Major Discounts and Incentives
This role would suit a a Current Transaction Manager/Business Manager within the Car Industry.
As a Business Manager, your role is key to the success of our Retail Centres. The Business Manager role is focused on your ability to sell financial solutions to our customers whilst ensuring FCA compliance at all times. The role of Business Manager also offers the opportunity to use your initiative.
- To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills are vital for this role. You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements
- Be highly organised
- The ability work well on your own and within the Sales Team
- High motivation levels, with excellent communication and administrative skills and able to work well under pressure
- A full driving licence and be able to work some weekends
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives
- To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis
- Maintain good relationships with Brand partners
Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the Sales arena
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue
Transaction Managers will receive a competitive salary, uncapped bonus scheme and Company Car, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Please apply to Command Recruitment now for further information.