Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Randstad CPE is looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in our exclusive head offices in Whiteley, Hampshire.
Earning a competitive basic salary + Flexible benefits scheme - including discounted gym membership + Excellent Training and Development + Excellent Career Progression
Randstad is the second largest recruitment company in the world, and Randstad CPE is the most profitable and best performing recruitment business line for Randstad UK. So why not join the team?!
This position will be best suited to candidates who are seeking a recruitment position that gives them the opportunity to build a career. As we are really looking to grow and expand our business in Southampton, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where your promotion and progressions aren't limited - it's all up to you and your ambitions!
Many of our current directors joined Randstad CPE as Recruitment Resourcers or Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
You will be joining a high performing and ambitious team and your role would involve:
* Sourcing candidates for job vacancies
* Working closely with other consultants in the team to learn your market
* Client and candidate care
* Taking references for candidates and managing candidate compliance
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of working in a phone or sales based role
* Drive and determination to succeed
* Full UK Driving Licence required
The successful candidate will enjoy an extensive benefits package that includes:
* Industry led training including: Induction, Sales Academy, Desk Coaching and ongoing training and development throughout your career.
* Benefits include: Dress down Fridays, bonus holiday day for your birthday, annual all expenses paid company conference, flexibenefits, etc
* Annual Awards Gala Dinner at a 5* location
* Commission Awards for High Achievers
* Competitive basic salary with fantastic on target earnings
If you are looking for a career with a market leader apply today!
Why join Randstad CPE?
"I started as a Resourcer in 2014 and was promoted within 6 months to a Trainee Consultant, I had no previous recruitment experience and a limited sales background, however starting as a Resourcer allowed me to build my recruitment experience & sector knowledge enabling me to essentially learn my trade and progress at the right time. I have since had another promotion to Consultant and my career within Randstad is clearly mapped out! I am proud to work for a family orientated team with one of the best recruitment companies in the world behind me!" - Josh, Recruitment Consultant
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.