Product Marketing Director
Are you a product marketing expert with a wealth of experience in mobile? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing start-up who are about to launch internationally? Then this is the role for you. RH Creative are partnering exclusively with a NYC based gaming & education business to recruit a Product Marketing Director to take ownership of their international product marketing strategy.
Reporting in to the Managing Director responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, manage and develop a team focused on growing the Apps, Video, and Subscription businesses
- Work closely with product teams and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans
- Analyse performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimisation, and regularly iterate to maximise performance.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Manage the product launch process for the Apps, Video, and Subscription products
- 5 years of experience in online consumer marketing with a heavy focus on quantitative analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modelling skills
- Solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics (Facebook is preferred)
- Experience with cutting-edge email design, production, scheduling, and metrics is a plus
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Experience - and desire - to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimisation
- A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
- Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience is a strong plus
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
My client is are a leading tech start-up who are now at the stage of growing internationally. They have had over 5 million downloads of their app in the US and are now looking opening a London operation to be a hub for international growth.
Salary & Benefits
£100-125,000 plus bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.