Legal Sales Executive (Full time/Part time)
Connect2Law is one of the most innovative law firms in the UK. We are proud of being a disrupter of the traditional high street law firm model with our focus on technology, sales and customer service. We have an energetic non-hierarchical, yet ambitious working environment embracing hard work but also respectful of work/life balance.
Our firm is expanding its marketing partnerships and will see an increased number of enquiries from home-movers looking for a good quality conveyancing law firm to help them buy or sell a property. We are hiring for a number of Legal Sales Executives to call clients who register an interest, discuss their requirements for a conveyancer, confirm our quote for the work, and follow-up with them to ensure a strong conversion/instruction rate. Connect2Law has a passion for customer service, and uses cutting-edge technology and best-practice processes to ensure an excellent experience for our clients.
This will be the perfect role for those looking to further develop and practice their communication, sales and customer service skills in the legal sector. The role has strong growth prospects; extremely successful candidates have the possibility to move into sales management or high value face-to-face sales to our potential channel partners.
We are looking for individuals who have the following attributes:
- excellent communication skills
- especially well developed phone sales skills
- strongly positive mental attitude including being self-motivated and enjoying working at a fast pace and target-driven environment
- strong IT and organisational skills
- interested in developing a career in professional services (legal services industry)
- experience in customer service or sales is preferable
- a law degree or accredited legal diploma an advantage (e.g. LPC)
Full training is provided for successful candidates, who will work out of our London office (SW18).
Competitive remuneration package offered, including an annual £18K base salary and targeted bonus of £7-10K FTE in addition to paid holiday, pension, etc.