Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you ready to take the next big step in your career?
We have a fantastic opportunity in Manchester for an already experienced Marketing Manager or an executive who is looking to take the leap into management!
When you begin your new role you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Sociable working hours
- On site parking
- Career progression
As the Marketing Manger you will be able to illustrate high attention to detail, the ability to research subjects using your own initiative implementing and measuring digital marketing strategies. To fulfil this role you must be able to demonstrate that you can:
- Use Google Analytics and Adwords
- Effectively use Affiliate Marketing
- Take control of several social media channels
- Completely understand and know to utilise search engine optimisation
- Deliver unique and compelling content marketing and campaigns
- Conduct research, report feedback and act accordingly
- Implement innovative marketing techniques to increase brand awareness
The requirements for this role are:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of all marketing practices
- A degree or CIM qualification is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent writing and analytic skills
If you believe this role could be for you, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.