Consultative Sales Executive
We are looking to recruit an experienced individual to build relationships to engage key prospects in order to promote courses to existing and new contacts over the telephone. The successful candidate will sell a range of courses to senior professionals which may include international clients from a wide range of cultures.
- Have the drive and ability to sell industry-leading training courses to individuals and small groups - ranging from SME’s to Global organisations;
- Be able to manage existing client relationships over the telephone and develop new prospects into qualified leads;
- Be proficient at building effective relationships with decision makers to maximise sales opportunities;
- Have a highly consultative approach with the ability to build rapport naturally and professionally;
- Be effective at closing sales to achieve targets and KPI’s;
- Have the ability to provide an excellent level of administration service which includes the logistics and scheduling of regular training events, allocating trainer resource, arranging training packs and booking venues etc.;
- Be able to work closely with the Marketing team to support and deliver on promotional campaigns for new and existing training courses;
- Work with colleagues to take the initiative on improvements to the smooth running of the division and continued growth in event numbers.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Previous telephone experience in selling professional services to businesses;
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets;
- Have a professional telephone manner;
- Be confident at objection handling;
- Have excellent time management and the ability to prioritise workload;
- Be focused, driven and eager to learn and develop;
- Competent at establishing good relationships and relating well to people at all levels;
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard, with strong attention to detail.
- Confident and competent in MS Office and CRM databases
Our client is a world leading skills development organisation, located on the outskirts of Rotherham. The Company offers behavioural based training to predominantly large corporate organisations covering a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, IT and Manufacturing.
Working as part of a stable and established team you will be working alongside an experienced team of professional sales executives allowing you to draw on resources as well as many years’ experience working in the Sales training arena.
Our client is in a rural setting close to Rotherham and Barnsley and therefore your own transport is essential.
Many of the team have a long service history and our client has a great record for candidate retention however they are currently experiencing a period of growth and as such opportunities to progress will be organic.
• Salary £19,000
• Free parking on site
• 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
• Private Health Insurance
Why not contact the office for more information or email your CV and we’ll give you a call to discuss this and other opportunities?