EPOS Field Service Engineer - Hampshire
aigoFIND have recently been engaged by a leading technology provider within the hospitality, leisure and retail sectors to resource an experienced Field Service, Installation and Break Fix Engineer who is based within Hampshire and the surrounding locations.
The role is field based involving direct customer contact, carrying out installations, maintenance and break fix repair on EPOS systems and peripherals.
The ideal candidate should have a ready and willing attitude to take everything in their stride and be customer focused together with:
* Complete flexibility, enthusiasm and positive commitment in your approach to work.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
* Basic hardware / configuration skills.
* A full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points.
* Good geographical knowledge.
* Willingness to travel.
* A willingness to take on any other duties as the company sees fit.
* Perform various project, installation and/or deployments related tasks.
* Attend various training sessions either internally or externally in order to gain new skills.
The role comes with a company van, fuel card, laptop, phone and other standard benefits will also be provided.
Aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of responses, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted.