Group Reporting Head
To take responsibility for the production and management of statutory and management accounts, balance sheet controls and reconciliations ensuring strong financial management and that all financial obligations & requirements are met, demonstrating strong accounting practices and full compliance with legal and accounting requirements.
- Develop and manage financial systems and processes in order to support business requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of management accounts
- Ensure year end statutory accounts are free from material misstatements.
- Lead working with External Auditors
- Produce annual statutory financial statements for all companies and consolidated accounts
- Provide support to Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Report & analyse financial performance within the companies to strict deadlines & robust narrative
- Forecasting of cash, ensuring robust cash management within the businesses through debt management and setting of credit limits for commercial activities and highlighting areas of risk
- Effectively manage & develop staff to ensure all legal, contractual and internal requirements are met.
- Lead role supporting the Chief Operating Officer
- Lead and develop the financial reporting team
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Educated to degree level
- Financial Reporting Standards understanding & application
- At least 5 years leadership experience
- Management of professional staff
- Production of management and statuory accounts
- UK GAAP experience
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.