Sourcing Procurement Associate Director
A Sourcing Procurement Director role where you will be working on vital projects.
Your new company
An Innovative organisation who is currently looking for a Sourcing Procurement Associate Director to work on vital projects that have strategic importance within the organisation. This position will be supporting the company's business for assigned areas throughout EMEA.
Your new role
- This position will be a leader in the EMEA region and will be responsible for the Category and Commodity Management process of Indirect goods and services
- You will need to support the company's business for assigned areas throughout EMEA
- Identify and drive cost reductions to meet business targets and continuous improvement
- Drive cooperation with business unit leadership / business unit Directors and all functional business owners, as well as Finance, Legal, Audit, Risk, Security, etc.
- Support the end users with Procurement issues and selection of suppliers
- Manage existing contracts, negotiations and corresponding databases in compliance with category owner(s) process requirements
- Facilitate new contract development and reconstruct sub-optimal, existing contracts
- Develop policies and procedures for the operation of procurement activities
- Create, influence and execute commodity strategies in alignment with EMEA business owners
- Conduct benchmarking projects and analysis to determine best in class opportunities
- Report accomplishments and communicate initiatives and other issues to leadership and within EMEA Shared Services Team. e.g. performance to plan metrics reporting
- Mitigate risk
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years procurement experience involving indirect spend of IT, Telecom and/or Software, or other commodity types
- PO management experience, process and systems familiarity
- Proven ability to structure, understand and effectively negotiate supplier contracts
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related field of study
- Available to travel within EMEA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work well with others
- Decisive and ability to make quick and informed decisions
- Must be able to manage and run a sourcing event end-to-end
- IT systems knowledge and experience with ERP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ariba and MS Office
- Ability to create meaningful charts, graphs, and other tools in support of effective communication
- Ability to work independently, to initiate savings strategies and to close tasks, projects and programs on-time and effectively
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for a organisation where you can really make a difference in the future a very forward thinking organisation that requires individuals with innovative ideas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.