Semi Senior Accountant
A modern and forward thinking Accountancy practice in Mansfield are looking to recruit permanently into a Semi Senior Accountant vacancy and they are approaching this piece of recruitment with a very open mind in terms of the type of level of experience they recruit.
Semi Seniors or Trainee's with genuine practice experience will be considered. People with relevant experience but no accounting qualifications are equally encouraged to apply.
This is a crucial role for the firm and career development and progression is available for the right person.
Experience with Sage Accounts would be an advantage though it is not essential and training will be given.
Duties would include the following:
- Preparation of Limited, sole trader and partnership accounts, predominantly corporate (ltd companies)
- Calculation of corporation tax
- Management accounts - On an ad hoc basis for clients
- General advice to clients
- Dealing with client queries and advising where relevant on sage
- Gaining knowledge of Quickbooks and other cloud based accounting software
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients plus ad hoc work for other clients.
The salary guide attached to this advert is only intended as a general guide. The salary paid to the successful applicant will depend totally on their experience and qualification level.