Experienced Practice Accountants - Firm of accountants.
I am looking for a Senior Accountant and a Tax Manager with experience gained within Professional Practice Accounting. You should be either studying or fully qualified (ACA or ACCA). You will need to be ambitious and comfortable and confident in dealing with clients over the phone, face to face and in written communications. You can expect a competitive salary commensurate with your experience and level of qualification and support in developing your skills and career.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
- Management accounts for several incorporated entities.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
I am always interested in speaking to you if you have previous experience working with Professional firm(s) of accountants, whether your experience is in a mixed accounting role or more specialised in Audit or Tax.
Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working within Public Practice accounting. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and I cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background.