eCommerce Merchandising Assistant
Our client are one of the leading online luxury fashion destinations. Retailing globally with a head office in central London they are now looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser/Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Product team to manage their website.
The ideal candidate will come from an eCommerce background in either Merchandising, product or buying and have experience in working in a luxury environment. This role will have a report so management experience is also a benefit.
- Provide visibility and manage the upload of new stock onto the website,
- Execution of promotions and price changes
- Work with Buying, Merchandising, Marketing & Editorial departments to ensure a smooth weekly process
- Co-ordinate newly bought-in product for photography, retouch and product writing processes
- Report on sales, conversion, orders and ATV
- Running reports and using data analysis to identify and prioritise major sales drivers and highlight deficiencies such as availability and sizing issues
- Attend regularly occurring trade, sales, retail, calendar and photo studio meetings to advise on past uploads and future upload plans.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, ideally gained in a retail merchandising environment
- Management experience
- Working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills