Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive - FMCG
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 + dependent on experience plus pension and healthcare
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Executing all ATL & BTL activities like TV adverts, product photo shoot.
- Develop and direct measurable, product, promotional and cause-related marketing programs.
- Developing & maintaining strategic alliances with industry bodies in the United Kingdom, conducting corporate commitment activities.
- Email marketing.
- Co-ordinate with the in-house digital marketing team on content for website and blog as per brand requirements.
- Co-ordinate with internal design team to develop: collateral, visual and written materials.
- Developing and maintaining press alliances and writing and sharing the press releases with relevant press contacts.
- Establish the information flow of products and services through regular newsletters, emailers, new releases and other effective form of communication.
- Responsible for sales collateral like product presentations.
- Conducting customer survey
- Defining brand map for the range of products.
- SEO- Working with the web development team to make the websites as per Google search norms. Creating meta tags ALT tags as per the guideline. Generating analytics script, XML sitemap for all the sites suggesting any changes required for the betterment of the website. Off-page submissions like directory, blog comment, Social book marking, yahoo answers etc.
- Social Media - Doing post for Facebook Page and tweets for tweeter pages.
- Increasing social media visibility of the brand and its products arranging Social media campaigns.
- Content Writing- Writing the posts and tweets for Social media on a regular basis blogs and others as per need.
- Ecommerce - Content updating and modification Offer code generation.
- Blog - Helping the web development team with the blog design and content.
- Email marketing - Creating ALT tags for the email.
- Delivery of daily/weekly content for Design / Marketing Team.
- Developing Content Marketing tactics and ideas across a range of clients.
- Produce ad hoc social reports for existing clients/new business opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring that deadlines are adhered to for every campaign & timeline is maintained.
- Maintain and develop relationships with content media owners, keeping informed on innovation and opportunities within this space that can be applied to new content marketing campaigns.
- Lead and filter down best practice techniques to the junior teams, ensuring that performance is maintained across all campaigns.
- Continually look to improve processes and effectiveness of content employed.
- Participate in content marketing contributions and products technical content writing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience on international content writing
- Ready to join within 15 days
- Responsible for content for multiple online media channels
- Should be proactive and can write excellent content for products
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV together with a cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for this role.
The company are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Recruitment Coordinator, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Recruitment Manager, Internal Recruiter will be considered for this role.