Field Service Engineer - Birmingham
My client urgently requires a Mobile Plant Fitter to join their team to work on Diggers, Dumpers, Dozers, Roller and Telehandlers.
The job will require working on sites from Coventry, Rugby up to Stoke area, including Nottingham, Derby and Leicester so any candidate from these areas are ideally located. They are a well-established Company based near Birmingham.
Formal qualification (time served apprenticeship/ NVQs etc) would be an advantage, however someone with exceptional time served experience will be considered.
If successful, your duties will include:
- Liaise daily with workshop foreman for all breakdowns/planned maintenance/LOLER inspections etc
- Report any damage/misuse of any Company assets to the workshop foreman (photos to be obtained for internal use)
- Carry out 6/12 monthly LOLER inspections on plant and equipment as directed by workshop foreman
- Inform workshop foreman when job is complete to obtain next job/service/breakdown for parts required
- Service & maintain all Company assets, plant, vehicles, chains etc to a high standard
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment
- Carry out fault finding, diagnostics of all plant equipment & vehicles
- Carry out pre-mot checks on all company vehicles
- Accurately monitor all stock levels in workshop & vans
- General time keeping/housekeeping - ensure vans/workshop is clean at all times
- Make sure suitable PPE is worn during all work tasks both on site and in the yard as per the controls in the risk assessments.
- Raise any concerns of H&S to the attention of the workshop foreman.
The package includes a basic salary of £28,500 plus time and a half on over time as well as a company vehicle and fuel card. In addition to this, you will get generous annual leave allowance and be enteredin to the company pension scheme.
If you have the skills required for this role send your CV to lindsey.jarosz@concept or call me on for a confidential chat.