Four Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join a leading business on a permanent basis in Eccles. You will be joining a successful team of 2 within a larger finance team.
All applicants must have previous experience in end to end Payroll and be up to date with current payroll legislation. We are looking for candidates who are experienced, driven, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the full in house payroll, totalling more than 600 staff and growing
- Close liaison with senior finance to ensure timely and accurate payments are made
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll
- Manage the processing of business expense claims
- Review systems to identify any improvements that can be made, recommending and
implementing changes as required.
- Communicating with external customers such as HMRC
- Handling sensitive/confidential situations with patience, professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- First-rate customer service and problem solving skills.
- An excellent eye for detail and methodical / logical approach
You will need to be organised and have good attention to detail, with excellent communication skills.
The company offers great benefits including flexible working hours and on site car parking.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and looking to grow within a successful business. If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role and would be interested in applying, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.