This high growth technology business based in Derbyshire is looking for a talented Financial Accountant to drive the investment strategy. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced business with excellent progression opportunities.
Following two years of double digit growth, my client has created a new Financial Accountant position to support the board into the next phase. The business, based in Derbyshire, is a market leader within its sector and their clients span the world.
This newly created Financial Accountant role is highly unique.
With elements of financial reporting and technical delivery, this role will support the board in making critical business decisions, particularly around investments. The opportunity will give the successful candidate high levels of exposure to the board and the investors.
Key deliverables will include reporting, analysis and commentary on investment information including CAPEX, OPEX and acquisition targets,
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to make the first move from practice.
The business is looking to bring on board the brightest talent in the market and for that reason, the ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent academic background (2:1 or 1st class degree and top A levels)
- Professional training from a Big 4 or Top 10 accounting firm
- ACA or ACCA qualification specifically with first time passes
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills including both written and verbal
- Have the ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
£40,000 - £50,000 + excellent progression and development.