Role: Trainee Paraplanner
Would you like to work for a growing organisation in Bristol, where they value their employees. With back office staff receiving 20% end of year bonus on top of an excellent benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Services administrator who wants to take the next step in their career.
- Support one adviser within the business
- Producing holistic reports that involve pensions, investments and protection
- complete general administrative duties
- Produce high quality and time efficient work in a professional manner
- Ambition and drive to progress throughout the role/company
- Attention to detail
- Taking pride in the turn over of high quality work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Integral part of team
- Desire to achieve qualifications
If you have experience in administration within the financial services, alongside the desire to take the next step in your career, then I would like to hear from you
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.