Communication and Content Executive
An excellent opportunity to join an award winning IT company based in Reading who are market leaders in their field and have built an impressive reputation. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for all content required for external marketing campaigns, media relations and internal communications promoting employee engagement.
This role will be working closely with the Marketing Manager to implement strategies to promote the business and manage all relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop communications strategy and content for the internal media, such as the internal website
- Write and manage all content and communications within company brand guidelines.
- Build employee engagement with informative company data
- Manage media content with other departments
- Update and maintain the website with engaging content
- Work with technical consultants to achieve correct content for campaigns
- Proof read all electronic and paper based documents
- Ensure that all communication is on brand
- Field media enquiries and carry out general marketing communications task in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Maintain and develop key contacts within the media for PR communications
- Produce internal and external collateral in various formats, including printed documentation for sales exhibitions or digital content.
- Work with chosen Charity Partner to share news internally and externally on success stories
To be considered for this role, you must hold the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated in relevant area (English, Business, Media or PR)
- Able to effectively under pressure
- Excellent understanding of media within the IT industry
- Proven experience in a similar role within IT
- Able to articulate technical information
- Ability to develop relations with partner organisations, media representatives and internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail for proof-reading documentation
- Creative thinking / writing skills
- Flexible approach
- Proven record for developing contacts and generating ideas and implementing strong marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills