Product Marketing Acquisition Manager - 11 month FTC
Role: Product Marketing Acquisition Manager - 11 month FTC
Salary: circa £40,000 + benefits
I am recruiting for a Product Marketing Acquisition Manager on a 11-month fixed term contract for a well-known national business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and energetic marketer to join the business and drive acquisition within the consumer marketing team.
You will be responsible for a team of 4, generating integrated marketing strategies and plans for the continual development of my client’s products and propositions. This is a varied role, covering all aspects of acquisition marketing including digital, ATL and BTL activities. To be successful, you will be commercially astute and have an analytical mind, with the ability to interpret market insight and performance data to identify new opportunities.
You will be a strong leader with proven experience of managing and nurturing a small team.
Experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience of managing a team
- Commercial acumen and the ability to interpret data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Product development (is desirable)
- Managing a portfolio of products.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, affiliate, online banner, social media, etc.)
- Experience of traditional and direct marketing techniques.
This is an urgent vacancy and interviews will be as early as next week. If you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this vacancy please get in touch with Georgie from Venture Recruitment.