A large corporate organisation going through a significant period of transformation and change. This business is in a fantastic position to capitalise on an upturn in the dynamics of the industry sector. This business has a national presence and continues to take on new projects.
Working in a large finance function you will be required to undertake routine financial analysis to support the provision of business insight for effective operational activity and financial decision making.
- To perform routine financial planning, analysis and reporting to support reporting, budgets, and forecasts.
- Provide financial insight analysis
- Monitor and track financial performance variances
- Undertake modelling, scenario planning
- Review and Validate the company’s financial data to ensure high quality
- Involvement into statutory, regulatory or other external reporting as directed
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Communicate across the business efficiently and effectively
You will be a graduate with demonstrable financial planning and analysis skills with ideally some commercial experience. A fast moving and change environment you will be comfortable with this and embrace it. Strong analytical nature with a flair for financial reporting will be needed to succeed in this post. Advanced Excel will also be seen as a distinct advantage. In return our client is offering a competitive salary, a great benefits package and further study support of CIMA.