Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £15k basic + uncapped commission
Our client is a young and dynamic company who have achieved exceptional growth over the past few years. They are currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join their expanding outbound sales team.
Successful candidates will be responsible for calling existing customers to sell a wide variety of products. This role involves no cold calling as you will be speaking to existing customers who have already purchased a product from them or new customers which are placing their first order.
If you are hungry to earn lots of money, this is the right sales job for you!
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Speak to customers who have recently placed an order to upsell and cross sell different products
- Successfully build customer relationships and secure new business over the telephone
- Build trust and rapport with customers
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Good verbal communication skills
Our client offers a competitive basic salary which will rise based on performance. They offer a sliding scale commission structure starting at 2% and rising to 5% on every sale you make. Commission is uncapped and order values range from £50 to £10,000. They also offer a sales bonus based on cumulative sales and weekly monetary incentives. The top performing consultant earned £5,200 in commission alone last month! Further career progression opportunities will become available for the right candidate.
- Full sales training on company products is provided.
- Located in an iconic, modern office in Bournemouth town centre, close to the train and bus station, which is cheap and easy for you to get to.
- The current working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm with a 5pm finish on Fridays. You are not required to work on weekends nor bank holidays, allowing you plenty of time to unwind and recharge your batteries!
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/