Manchester City Centre
An experienced Legal Administrator is required to join a Top Law Firm based in their Manchester City Centre offices. The role will be initially on a 6 Month FTC, but permanent opportunities may be available for the right candidate.
The Legal Administrator position will support across the Manchester office within the areas of Commercial, Banking, Real Estate and more. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain some valuable experience with a highly reputable commercial law firm.
As a Legal Administrator your role will include:
- Using the case management system - adding new client information
- Preparing legal documents
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
- Previous experience as a legal administrator is preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication
The role is working right in Manchester City Centre, 9am to 5pm. Salary is depending on experience. Candidates should be available immediately for this contract.
For further information please contact Gemma Rush at Interlink Recruitment.