Junior Account Executive - Media Agency
This leading media agency specialise in magazine circulation via targeted media placements. They're responsible for distributing over 300 international publishers from the likes of Glamour, Vouge, Stylist and The Times across the UK. With beautiful headquarters in stunning Soho they are looking for a charismatic, organised and personable Junior Account Executive to jump on board.
In this Junior Account Executive job, you will be responsible for providing flawless sales and support to the organisation's senior Account Managers. Together, you will be working on a host of key accounts. This multifaceted role will require the successful candidate to develop relations with existing clients, source marketing content and uncover profitable sales leads.
In this Junior Account Executive job, your tasks will involve:
- Contacting key existing accounts through various platforms
- Assisting the Account Managers in new business pitches and proposals
- Collating quotes on behalf of sales team
- Liaising with the sales, operations and publisher teams daily
- Formulating and producing sales reports for senior management
- Checking Supplier Invoices
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top University
- A confident communicator - you can speak to everyone and anyone
- Competent with Excel, Word and Microsoft package
- Brilliant organisation skills
- A strong work ethic - did you work during university?
- A strong background/interest in media would be a real plus
- The ability to manage a busy workload - you will be spinning a lot of plates at once!
- A good sense of humour
What else is on offer?
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- One on one training with an industry expert
- Beautiful offices in stylish Soho, London
Looking for Account Executive jobs and want to work for a leading media agency? Tap apply to this Junior Account Executive job in London today!