Peripatetic Manager- Learning Disabilities
I am currently working on behalf of a leading Care provider specialising in providing highly personalised services for people with learning disabilities and other complex needs. They are looking to appoint a Peripatetic Manager to support their service in the Nottingham area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the company and play a key part in our strategic development. As a senior member of the team, you will provide inspirational leadership to the staff team in the Registered Care Home. As an ethos the emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support delivered. The aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life be as independent as possible in living a full and rewarding life.
The Peripatetic Manager will develop the staff team in delivering the highest quality of care to the service users. Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working as part of a wider team of Home Managers, you will seek to ensure the highest standards of support are delivered in the service.
Experience and skills required include:
- Being a dynamic, professionally qualified manager, with a demonstrable understanding of our sector and a proven track record in the provision of high quality and personalised services to people.
- Experience of managing residential or supported living services for adults with disabilities including learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that may challenge.
- Being financially astute and exceptionally organised
- Being qualified with a Registered Managers Award plus your Level 5 Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.
- Being an adaptable and resourceful individual and confident at managing change and supporting those around you to ensure the continuous improvement and sustainability of our services.
- Experience of effective external stakeholder engagement is essential as is a excellent understanding of CQC regulation, quality and compliance.
- You will be an effective manager to enable staff teams and staff individuals to achieve their full potential within the roles they are employed and you will be able to adapt your management and leadership style to fit the needs of teams and individuals as required within this process.
Salary - £31k
As a company they are focussed on care standards and person centred care and this is reflected in the staff team within the company. They are looking for individuals who share this passion for care who want to be part of an established company.
If you are interested in the position and meet the key criteria mentioned then please forward your CV to or call to discuss further.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!