Employed Financial Adviser - Bristol and South West
This client has proven track record in providing both wealth and investment advice to clients throughout the UK.
With eight offices and an expert team of Investment and Wealth Planners, they are ideally placed to give independent advice.
A client bank isn’t essential, as a lot of the leads are passed from the investment management team.
They offer competitive basic salaries and a bonus scheme that enables good earning potential once validation has been reached.
They are looking for an adviser who has a genuine interest in their clients and puts them at the heart of everything they do. Adaptable and professional they want someone who can bring clarity and insight to client’s financial affairs, ensuring long lasting professional relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and willingness to develop to Chartered
- Experience of providing quality regulated advice to existing high-value clients
- Experience of winning new wealth advisory clients
- A demonstrable network of professional contacts
- A full record of CPD and up to date knowledge of current legislation
They offer a competitive basic salary from c.£50k, plus a good bonus scheme.
If this position is of interest to you, please contact John @ RecruitUK and quote reference 2981.