Royalties and Revenue Executive
A prestigious media business is looking to recruit a Royalties and Revenue Executive to join their commercial development team in central London.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure the timely payment of revenues and manage the collection of programme from production companies and distributors. The role will involve chasing Producers and Distributor for statements, raising invoices, logging income received and producing a monthly status report.
Key responsibilities include;
- Invoicing and maintaining the invoice log
- Creation and confirmation of Purchase Orders and maintaining records of POs across Commercial, Digital and other related areas
- Reviewing IP royalty statements received for accuracy
- Notifying producers/distributors when statements are due, including chasing overdue statements
- Maintaining the Distribution Master Spreadsheet - updating this with updated information from producers/distributors and Legal/Programme Finance, and adding new titles to this
- Identifying producers who fail to report revenue owned to us on time
- Collection of clip sales revenue
- Providing Programme Finance and distribution partners with sales assets
- Music Publishing statements and invoicing
- Previous solid experience of reviewing royalty statements for accuracy
- Previous solid experience of raising purchase orders on a PO system and maintaining records of POs
- An ability to develop positive relationships with a variety of professional contacts, both internal and external
- Proactive, resilient and an ability both to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- First-class communication and organisational skills
- Can work on multiple projects at any one time
- An ability to analyse data
- Strong numerical skills are essential
If you have feel you have the relevant skills and would like further information then please apply!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.