Position: Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the sales team of our client who are based in Slough. They are a leading manufacturer who specialise in the process automation equipment and related consumables for the print, film, textile and paper industry.
· To receive and respond to incoming communications regarding customer requirements and technical issues
· To provide quotations and meet customer enquiries in an effective and orderly manner
· Improve quote to order conversion, through analysis and follow up of pending quotations
· To meet orders in a fast and efficient manner and ensure immediate priorities are actioned
· To enter all orders onto the business system and generate order requirements
· To be aware of the status of all orders and in particular any shortages
· To form a good working relationship with purchasing, engineering and potential suppliers
· To liaise with the Team Leader or other departmental resources with regard to technical enquiries
· To highlight any assembly requirements
· To support the installation and service team in all activities
· To work flexibly and carry out additional or alternative duties as necessary to meet company needs
· Outgoing, confident and self-motivated attitude
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Ability to work calmly under pressure
· Good interpersonal and customer skills
· Be a team player and keen to learn product knowledge
· Flexible approach to work
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).