Our client, operating within a niche market, requires a Management Accountant to undertake the following duties:
- Provide sound financial direction to the company.
- Supervision and motivation of 3 finance team members.
- Chair weekly management meeting with all senior managers.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Production of weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Provide project analysis on Cost to Complete.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
The successful candidate will be driven to provide a value added approach to management reporting, providing timely and accurate information to the senior management team for decision making purposes; and have a proactive role within the development of the Company, Systems and subordinates.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.