This is a great opportunity to work for our client who are a national charity, who provide support, information and advice to more than a quarter of a million disabled people and their families every year. This is your chance to join an organisation that makes a large difference and improves many people’s lives every day.
- Location: Ashton Under Lyne
- Salary: Up to £18,000 depending on experience plus performance related bonus
- Hours: 35 hours a week
- Permanent position
This charity store in Northfield is a high turnover flagship store for the Birmingham area.
As Store Manager you will need to be commercially astute, highly organised, and use your skills to drive sales and motivate a team of volunteers in order to maximise income. It’s a varied role where you’ll be managing a team to encourage donations, sort and process stock, maintain high standards of shop presentation and promote in the local community. With autonomy to manage your own store you’ll demonstrate a creative flair to get the best results.
- To supervise and encourage team members and volunteers to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance
- To ensure the shop sales performance is maximised, actively seeking ways to improve the shop’s performance on a continuous basis
- To manage all aspects of stock collection and preparation; ensuring that stock processing levels are sufficient to achieve required shop floor density, encouraging stock donations at all times
- To demonstrate excellent customer service, internally and externally, always promoting good practice within the shop and providing guidance, feedback and coaching to the shop team as required
- To meet required performance standards and targets. Motivating, managing and supporting shop staff and volunteers in the achievement of Key Performance Indicators targets
- To conduct performance development reviews
- To comply with and maintain excellent visual merchandising standards
- Produce and communicate four weekly rotas for shop teams to Area Manager
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Proven retail (management / assistant manager level) experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Motivational leadership skills
Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity for you to become part of this well established company who in return for your hard work and commitment can offer you the chance to develop your own career further!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .