Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent, international, engineering and project management consultancy with over 135 years of experience. Our professionals deliver services in the fields of aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, transport, urban and rural planning, and water.
Backed by the expertise and experience of nearly 6,000 colleagues across the world, we work for public and private clients in more than 130 countries. We work with our clients to deliver the engineering and environmental solutions they need to help them achieve their ambitions, while responding to some of the world’s most pressing challenges
We are looking for an experienced CAD technician to work in our Peterborough office. To support the civil and structures engineering team in producing high quality drawing deliverables to meet the project requirements.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare drawings as programme/workload demands
- Managing project information to ensure coordination across disciplines
- Carry out measured surveys as necessary
- Establish and maintain quality systems and procedures
- Responsible for drawing issues and maintaining drawing control registers for projects.
- Previous experience in Civil/Structural Design environment
- Reasonable knowledge of latest CAD software and hardware requirements and developments.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in RC detailing is preferable
- Experience in the use of REVIT Structure & Navisworks is preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Level 2 BIM methodology is preferable
- Ability to work as a team member.
We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits. Our contributory pension scheme has been awarded the Pension Quality Mark, the highest standard of excellence available for UK company pension schemes. We also offer a discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy.
Royal HaskoningDHV is an equal opportunities employer