Export Sales Manager
Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for an Export Sales Manager for a global manufacturing company in Sheffield.
The aim of this role is to achieve the companies sales and profit goals from a network of Export Distributors & Retail customers internationally (EU & Australia). In addition you will manage and develop new retail commercial relationships. The role is based in Sheffield but will require travel internationally.
Reporting to the UK/EU Sales Manager responsibilities will include
- Regular contact with other members the Company in the UK, France and China.
- Regular contact with customers and potential customers.
- Occasional contact with members of the Company in the USA.
- To manage and grow Export Distribution Network in line with the businesses targeted growth strategy.
- Based on discussions with customers work with the UK/EU Sales Manager to establish trading plans and forecasts to achieve revenue and profit targets in-line with broader business expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with customers. Work with colleagues to ensure these are maintained at all levels. Create opportunities to promote new products, promotions and ideas, proactively managing accounts.
- Undertake analysis and support company research to better understand the markets the company operate in. Monitor competitor activity. As required present findings to colleagues and customers.
- Maintain a clear and detailed understanding of live orders. Work with relevant member of the customer service team to ensure that customers are kept informed of progress and that any issues or difficulties are communicated in a timely and appropriate way.
- Provide the UK/EU Sales Manager with accurate regular forecasts which clearly outline growth plans and accurate end of year estimates.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Export sales experience
- Direct sales, channel sales and account management experience within relevant areas.
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Territory management and sales planning experience
- Commercial orientation, with hands-on sales experience selling into and managing major retail and wholesale accounts ideally but not essentially within the construction products / DIY sector
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.