Compulsory Purchase Surveyor
We are working with a firm of Compulsory Purchase Surveyors who work on a number of major regeneration and large-scale residential schemes. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a couple of Surveyors from Graduate to Director level.
It is not essential that you have Compulsory Purchase experience.
Anyone who has done transactional work (buying, selling etc) and residential valuations are of key interest, as are those who have worked in areas which are heavily reliant on statute such as rating, enfranchisement and Landlord & Tenant.
- Negotiating on behalf of home owners affected by Compulsory Purchase.
- Inspection, valuation and negotiation.
- Guiding clients through the Compulsory Purchase process from start to finish.
- Negotiating regeneration scheme concessions and creative solutions for sales.
- Regular interaction with solicitors, surveyors, Council's, developers and a range of other property professionals.
The opportunity provides the chance to work on key schemes in London with a company who have a great reputation for high professional standards who have enjoyed great success.
In addition, as the company continues to grow and expand, you will have great opportunities to progress your career and play a major role within the success of the company.
For more information, please apply to this advert or call Dan Cole: