Business Development, Senior Executive
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Industry: Media / Publishing
Experience: Mid to Experienced Level
Incisive Media is an AOP 'Digital Publisher of the Year' serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
Incisive Media’s Risk.net platform is the leading global derivatives & capital markets information publishing business. (Brands includes Risk.net, Central Banking and Waters Technology.)
We are seeking a talented Business Development Senior Executive to join our London-based enterprise subscription sales team. The role will suit an ambitious, creative and hard-working person keen to accelerate their career in sales and who has face to face sales experience already selling at the most senior level.
You will be selling enterprise subscription solutions on risk.net and our wider portfolio with a focus on new business opportunities. A varied and engaging sales role and fantastic opportunity to work on a leading brand and progress your media career.
- Previous experience in media sales and working in a B2B environment.
- Having a background in finance/capital markets is not essential but would be highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective time management; strong commercial acumen; and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Our training & development courses are available online for employees to book directly on to (hassle free!). Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- £20,000 - 26,000 per annum (DoE)
- Up to £12,000 uncapped commission
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Onsite monthly massage
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including private medical insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, and many more!
How to apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on "Apply" to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!