Business Development Manager
Job: Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
About the company:
Our client is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their London office.
They are a multinational based agency, who specialises in customer intelligence. They help the Market Research industry to collect data for market research studies. In particular, they offer services such as panellist recruitment, passive measurement of digital research, software, and healthcare. They currently have access to 2 million proprietary panellists in over 10 countries.
With over 20 years of experience and industry knowledge, they are an outstanding company to be part of.
Job duties will include but may vary:
- As a business development manager, you will work closely with the research teams
- You will generate new opportunities for the business and manage all client relationships
- You will be influential in your approach and have a concrete sales background
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to enable achievement of sales goals
- Support other sales teams
- Work in collaboration with the team to create sales presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven new business development experience from Market Research background
- Solid understanding of research methodologies and proposal writing skills
- Experience in a lead generation/ business development role
- Previous experience in cold calling
- Strong presentation and networking skills
- Hungry, self-motivated, creative minded, entrepreneurial and fun with proven business development skills
Who you are
The ideal candidate will be working in the Market Research industry and have great knowledge of Market Research methodologies. They will be a tenacious, self-starting individual.
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity for anyone looking for personal and career development
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry
- Completive remuneration with further benefits and bonuses
- Terrific work – life balance
For more information on this job or any other Market Research or Insight jobs please get in touch with Kaya Sielachowska on