Contracts & Compliance Property Manager/Facilities Management
Interaction Recruitment are seeking an experienced Contracts & Compliance Property Manager for a permanent, facilities management opportunity based out of the West Midlands
Our client are a national care provision charity that specialise in supporting individuals with an array of disabilities including LD, PD and sensory impairment across childrens, adults and older peoples services. They offer a number of services including residential support throughout a multitude of care homes within the UK.
The role were recruiting to will see the successful individual work closely with the Director of Property, Service Managers, Asset Management, Operations and Health & Safety teams in delivering a nationwide service ensuring all homes meet the statuary, mandatory and audit compliance requirements in line with in-house and government policies and regulations.
You will be responsible for all aspects of contractor management, ensuring external service providers conform to set compliance, adhere to agreed KPIs and develop a database to manage all necessary information in relation to this.
You will be required to monitor and maintain records on all current and planned works to the properties relating to timescales, budgets and compliance. You will assist in writing specifications and tenders for new programmes of work and contracts as and when required.
Associated works to include:
- Gas servicing
- Fixed wire electrical testing
- Fire risk assessments
- Legionella risk assessments
- Asbestos management surveys
Requirements for the role are:
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Accreditation such as BIFM/MRICS will be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of managing, monitoring and implementing systems in an Asset Management role
- Prior experience of Facilities Management, including contractor management
- Demonstrable experience of managing, monitoring and implementing statutory compliance in a Property role such as FRAs, water testing, 5-year hard wire testing, etc.
- Prior experience of working in the housing, social care/health sectors
For more information please contact Ross Buchanan on or email your CV to
Note: Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.