Igloo 360 is currently recruiting for a Panel Beater to work for our client; a leading insurance company, based in Aldershot.
The company is dedicated to developing candidate skills and offers extensive in house training, as well as rewards and incentives.
This is a permanent job
You will be responsible for repairing accident damaged vehicles using Thatcham recommend repair methods, ensuring it is completed to the required standard.
You will also ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety guidelines, and ensure you wear correct PPE provided at all times.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes-
- Experience working in a high volume accident repair centre.
- NVQ Level 3 (preferred) or time served in vehicle body repair.
- ATA Qualified (desirable)
- Ability to work in a high pressured and busy environment – which at times will be physically demanding.
Salary and Benefits
Salary between £24-32K P/A (negotiable) based on 40 hrs per week Monday-Friday.
Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half.
- Monthly bonuses of around £500-1000 per month (approx)
- Quarterly bonuses on top of the monthly bonus.
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- 50% of products
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call the Igloo 360 team for more information.