Business Development Manager - Interactive Display / Digital Signage
Business Development Manager - Interactive Display - upto £40k basic + comms and benefits
£6k CA + £10k OTE - Home Based
My client is seeking a Business Development Manager with strong interactive displays sales experience to be based from home. Your target area would be the North of England.
Business Development Manager - Interactive Display key responsibilities;-
Responsible for Interactive Displays sales and business development in the North of the UK, particularly through the corporate/educational channels. Be the Promotor for my clients products and solutions, creating excitement in the customer base to drive sales and to engage new reseller and corporate partners. The Business Development Manager - Interactive Display will have an existing client base to work from and look to develop your network through new business and business development. Recommend local product requirements, competitive landscapes, local pricing, local training of internal and external sales, locally execute product strategies for business products, identify new sales opportunities, coordinate local development of products in existing and new markets. Develop and implement local and centrally defined marketing programmes resulting in additional sales.
Business Development Manager - Interactive Display essential duties;-
- Selective targeting of new strategic customers for IFP in the UK, instituting new programmes, and improving communication between the business and the target companies.
- Develop a strong relationship with the executive management within each assigned account. Translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programmes and initiatives.
- Proactively suggest required changes / plans to meet and exceed the respective targets
- Monitor competitor and market activity to provide sales positioning arguments, value propositions, objection handling, and competitive positioning.
- Analyse the sales forecast, POS report and marketing data in order to take remedial action to achieve or exceed sales budget.
- Effectively implement all corporate programmes and initiatives.
- Work closely with the rest of the UK Sales Team, Product Marketing and Supply Chain Departments to optimise product plans and availability (specifications etc) with market opportunities.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars and participate in distributor and reseller sales/promotional events.
- Conduct product training and demonstration activities for Distribution, Resellers and End-User, specifically Education establishments.
Business Development Manager - Interactive Display communication and liaison ;-
- Visit customers on a regular basis to provide the correct levels of direct customer contact
- Provide a fast friendly and efficient response to the demands of the defined customer base
- Maintain the quality and image of the company by providing a level of service and support that ensures total customer satisfaction.
- Provide both sales and product training to channels and customers as required.
- Conduct product and solution demonstration to channels and customers as required.
- Provide information to customers, both verbal and written, on the current product range and pricing and, where appropriate, future products.
- Obtain accurate stock, sales and forecast information from key customers.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts by product on a regular basis.
- Provide information on both market and product trends to assist in the future development of the product portfolio.
- Monitor market conditions to provide accurate pricing information and recommendations.
- Liaise with other members of the sales department to ensure information flow and a cohesive approach to the market.
- Work as a team player at all times by providing assistance to other employee partners as required.
- Control costs within own area.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required by the company.
Business Development Manager - Interactive Display skills and experience required;-
- At least 5 years IT or IT Solution experience in a sales role with experience of dealing with corporate or institutional end users / Education reseller and distribution accounts in the computer or display market
- Professional selling skills
- Sound business acumen
- Aggressive, autonomous, assertive, creative and customer driven
- Creativity and an ability to bring new products to market.
- Must be a team player and be able to develop business plans and sales.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Good business sense and understanding of business processes
- Ability to work with deadlines and end-dates in a marketing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
Your place of work will be your home. The position is to focus on North England market. You will travel to our clients’ site when required.