Senior Manager - Liability Propositions (retail financial services)
Senior Manager - Liability Propositions
Leading provider of retail financial services is recruiting a Senior Manager - Liability Propositions accountable for the liability product proposition. The role will involve jey strategic interaction with partners to achieve extensive growth for savings products.
As Senior Manager - Liability Propositions key accountabilities will include:
- Accountable for cross-channel sales volume and the income targets for liability product set.
- Accountable for providing, and then continually reviewing and revising, customer journeys with excellent customer service standard, in compliance with FCA regulations.
- Manage a Proposition Manager that will be responsible for developing the end to end customer journey across our liability proposition.
- Reporting into Head of Financial Products who will act as main point of contact with key partners, this role will support on day to day management of strategic relationships.
- Accountable for ensuring the liability proposition works in line with other key initiatives across the business, e.g. CRM model roll out. This role will act as key point of contact for all programmes.
- Responsible for delivering a smooth customer journey on digital channels, working with the marketing business partner.
As Senior Manager - Liability Propositions your skills and experience will include:
- Deep experience of creating commercially sound financial services propositions using insight with business evaluation, gained in a consumer financial services organisation with a highly differentiated proposition enhanced by in-store/branch experience and service.
- Expert understanding of FCA regulation and proven ability to consistently implement this into the proposition.
- Expert understanding of digital proposition.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Proven experience in directing large projects of bringing product to market.
- Excellent understanding of data and reporting to utilise in compiling business cases with clearly evidence recommendations for action.
- Ability to present evidenced business cases to senior level stakeholders, internal and external.
- Highly developed commercial skills in commercial negotiation and contract management
On offer is a generous negotiable package..