Private Banking Internal Audit Manager 60-70K
Private Banking Internal Audit Manager, Central London, 70-80K
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as an Internal Audit Manager in a well respected private bank located in Central London.
This role will be best suited for someone with proven internal audit and related work experiencewithin the private banking sector and have experience at leading internal audit firms. Candidate will ideally have previous experience in asset/wealth management.
What will the role include?
- Preform internal audit function independent from Bank's other functions and activities.
- Plan and execute the audit in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan
- Discuss findings, recommendations and overall audit rating with the Head of Internal Audit
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit - UK in preparing quarterly audit activity report
- Good understanding of the regulatory (i.e. FSA, JFSC, GFSC, MAS etc.) compliance requirements applicable to private banking/asset managements.
As a candidate, you will ideally have a professional auditing qualification, CA, CIA or equivalent provided working actively towards getting CIA designation
If you think your experience would be a good match, or would like to know more information, please feel free to send your CV to