An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Audit Senior to join a well-established independent firm in Cambridge. The audit and accounts team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity to join this vibrant, friendly and dynamic team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and for the provision of audit services for a range of new and established clients.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary, study support and generous benefits package.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, including statutory audits, reporting directly to Partners.
- Take responsibility for the planning, performance and preparation of draft accounts and tax computations for manager review.
- Lead on both audit and non-audit assignments, preparing consolidated accounts and advising on risk elements for audits firm wide.
- Working on specialist audit assignments, in particular the not-for-profit sectors.
- Produce a detailed plan for each Audit, ensuring the correct tests are applied throughout the Audit.
- Supervise the work of junior staff to ensure that Audits are compliant and stay within the timeframes.
- Liaise with Managers and Directors in order to delegate jobs to junior staff, keeping to deadlines and budgets
- Liaise directly with business owners and client managers, building rapport with your portfolio
- Mentor, supervise and coach junior staff assigned and contribute to non-client work.
- Evaluate areas for improvement in the process and identify cross selling opportunities
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualification.
- Strong audit experience from practice
- Build and Maintain strong relationships with clients.
Apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Audit Senior position.
Audit Senior - Cambridge